Disclaimer

Most of these recipes are in no way our own original recipes. We are simply sharing recipes we have found through years of cooking and baking that we enjoy. We in no way claim any of these recipes as our own, unless otherwise stated (unless they are super duper yummy). Please enjoy!

Friday, November 26, 2010

GUACAMOLE

Amy - Here is the recipe you gave me. I can never find the recipe, so I figured I might as well post it here. I made it last night, and it was so good again.

GUACAMOLE

6 avocados
1/2 orange
2 limes
3-4 cloves garlic
1/2 Serrano pepper
1/4 bunch cilantro
1-2 tsp salt

*Mash avocados in a bowl - keep pits in to save the color. I like to leave it a little chunky, but you can mash it to whatever consistency you like.
*Finally chop the garlic, Serrano pepper, and cilantro.(I use my food processor - Amy uses her slap chop)
*Add chopped mixture to avocados
*Squeeze juice from the limes and orange into mixture
*Mix all together - and add the salt to taste

Enjoy!! But beware, it is addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment