Disclaimer

Most of these recipes are in no way our own original recipes. We are simply sharing recipes we have found through years of cooking and baking that we enjoy. We in no way claim any of these recipes as our own, unless otherwise stated (unless they are super duper yummy). Please enjoy!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baked chicken taquitos

 
                            These may not look pretty but they are delicious!


4oz cream cheese softened                             
1/4 c green salsa
1 Tbs lime juice(i never use this)
1/2 tsp cummin
1tsp chili powder
1/2tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
3Tbs chopped cilantro
1 green onion
2 c shredded cooked chicken
1 c grated monterey jack cheese
corn tortillas

Heat oven to 425, combine all ingredients. Line baking sheet with foil and a light coat of cooking spray. place 3-4 tortillas between 2 damp paper towels and microwave 30 seconds. Place 2-3 Tbs of mixture inside tortilla and roll up. Place filled tortillas seam side down on cookie sheet. spray with cooking spray and bake 15-20 mins.

I have made these so many times and I put them in the freezer and they make a perfect snack or lunch.

3 comments:

  1. I make these too. I put the lime juice in them and it is so good. I also make a lime cilantro dressing to dip them in. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I use flour tortillas, my family isn't a corn tortilla fan....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauri, try it, Im sure it would still be tasty, flour tortillas freeze well too! Let me know how they turn out

    ReplyDelete