Disclaimer

Most of these recipes are in no way our own original recipes. We are simply sharing recipes we have found through years of cooking and baking that we enjoy. We in no way claim any of these recipes as our own, unless otherwise stated (unless they are super duper yummy). Please enjoy!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sloppy Joes

This is a staple at our house. It is the only version of sloppy joes that we will eat. My mom's recipe.

1 pound lean ground beef, browned
1 can Campbells chicken gumbo soup
ketchup
mustard

I never measure, I just squirt and taste, squirt and taste. Use hamburger buns or hoagie rolls. Make tator tots or fries, a salad and it is an easy meal!

PS-I do have a hard time finding that soup. I emailed Campbells and found out Target carries it so that is where I have to get mine. None of my grocers here do.

No comments:

Post a Comment